To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers 5 now accessible

The shop screen is a pretty nice mess if you're using NVDA or JFW. I bet it works a lot better with hal because the game works better with it in general. I can't help saying that I really miss the list boxes from S3 in this area a lot. I may have to contact Neil and see if he could do anything here so the screen contents aren't as scattered as they are now.