totally agree with you tom and i think niels really does deserve recognition
for this. what he's done here is fantastic certainly in s5 s4 and s3. he's also
responded to requests from us (a minority audience) to put in the effort and
make the game work for us. that to me says a great deal. if you don't want to
play a game like that then the simple answer is don't but please don't
criticise a worthy effort from a mainstream game dev. accessible mainstream
games are few and far betwee. criticism isn't the answer here. guidance and the
wish to help make games more accessible is.

again, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad