Hi all,
It looks like I'm going to be able to do the recording this weekend after all. Due to the fact that I'm planning to do at least 10 cans or so worth of missions, I'd like to recruit a team of people that will be able to stay on swamp for the duration of the recording, and come on the majority of the missions. I'm not certain how long this is going to go, but if you can be online from four to seven pm eastern standard on Saturday, and want to help out with this, please let me know. I'm looking for a minimum of three people, though if I need to just get people from the game as I go I can do that (though for recording purposes I'd prefer not to). If you want to be part of the team, I'm going to ask that you be at least relatively comfortable with each of the warehouse maps (especially the processing one), and be able to hold your own in a fight. I'd also ask that you be able to take out zombies without resorting to overly loud weapons. I'm planning an lms and sniper as well, so being familiar with those maps won't hurt.

Thanks,
John.