To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 8:54 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] the Iphone cometh

Hi everyone.

Well I've gone and done it.

this morning I phoned several mobile phone companies, did a little smugglers style cost analysis, (how the sales reps for these people can get jobs withoutbeing able to do symple mathematics I don't know), and finally found a deal that suited me.

An Iphone 5 with 64 gb hard drive, unlimited internet (and on a network with reasonable Uk coverage), and enough minutes of phone time to do what I want, at a not unreasonable price (after deducting cost of the phone it worked out that I'm paying 19 quid a month for phone and net service, the same hone service that I'm currently getting for 10, and yes, I think unlimited internet on my phone is! worth 9 squid a month).

the handset should be turning up in about two and a half weeks (they seem to be on slow cover).

So, hurrah!

Now for the serious question. are there any tutorials or other recoies resources on voice over I could look at? I know that the thing can be started by I believe hitting the apple button 3 times, but I'd like to know a few other commands, perhaps if there is a help system on the phone itself?

Indeed, I'd be happy to listen to some podcasts or read a manual before the thing turns up if anyone can recommend any links.

So, hopefully I should be to getting slaughtered by everyone at lost cities or command my armies on dragon pass or get munched by zombies on pappa sanga relatively soon :D.

Oh and yes this does! also mean I'll be able to start adding more Iphone entries to the db, though I'll probably need to play a little with vo first to get to grips with it, ---- indeed if anyone has any fun games or applications I coul practice with I'd appreciate that too.
All the best,

-----
No virus found in this message.