There's no Alter Aeon mailing list; I tried it at one point, but it
never really caught on.

You could probably create an account on the forums and ask there, but
it's also perfectly fine to ask on the channels in the game.  That's
what a lot of them are for.

You can also mail me privately if you'd like.  My address is
s...@xirr.com or you can send dentin mudmail in-game.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com