When I tried to go to the mush site though the alter aeon site, all the plugin links wre dead. Even the guy who made them's website was dead.

Luckily, I found the version that worked, and I'm going to burn it to a disk, put it on a thumb drive, and put a copy of the program on an SD card and glue the copywrite slide to locked.

Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mush client madness and another question about alteraeon

It would appear to me that your client has broken path info. If I were you, I'd create a new world, and set it up with all the plugins from the original. This means: alteraeon, mush reader, output functions, auto retyping, and channel history. There may be more that I'm missing, but that's most of the list. When you create the world, make sure you give it the following:
world name: alter aeon
tcip/ip: 66.172.33.242
There's another field, something that wants a url, put in www.alteraeon.com
Port: 3010