From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 15 November 2012 16:18
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Note Regarding Papa Sangre

Well that will be good if I can ever!  get this bloody apple id to work! I
have no idea why, it keeps telling me I miss writing in text fiels. i've
been on to apple site and filled in details there, but it still! is telling
me text is missing and the missing items have been highlighted in red (oh
great access there guys!), I'm about ready to phone apple and tell them just
what I think of them which right now isn't much. Why the hell can't they
just use bloody paypal like everyone else?

Beware the grue!

Dark.
-----