Hi all,
Is it possible for someone to write me off list and help me a little with
forums? I want to get on the audiogames forum concerning the audio game
tactical battles but my attempts seemed to be in vain. If there was a search
function for the forum, I either missed it or couldn't find it, and trying to
look thru the large number of posts/headings is quite daunting.
Thanks for any help ont he matter, email is below.
al

allan1.thomp...@cox.net

"The truth will set you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.