Hey

Also remember that the winkit with the VB6 libraries has to be installed as 7 doesn't have them. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

On 22-Nov-2012 4:13 PM, Jewel wrote:
Jim!  I have, recently, got a new computer that runs with Win7 64 byt, and I
have reinstalled
wingolf and hangman, but I cannot get a voice for them.
Is there a way of doing it, or are my favourite game, no longer, accessible to
me?

           Jewel

From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:55 PM
To: "Kimberly Qualls" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Kitchensinc games

Hi Kimberly,

I have been told that Windows 7 64 bit has 2 program files folders.  One is
just program files and
the other is something like program files x86.  So my game of life and the game
menu go into one and
the rest of my games go into the other.  So find the other folder and copy all
of those files into
the folder with the game of life and the gamemenu.exe file.

Sorry that my games do not install properly for Windows 7 64 bit like they did
for XP etc.

Have a good Thanks giving dinner.

BFN

      Jim

Blue Ribbon Turkey = A Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a shot of Wild Turkey bourbon.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA