This sounds like fun. I look forward to taking a crack at it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:07:15 -0800
Subject: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon Post-Thanksgiving Event

As a finisher for this years Thanksgiving, we'll be running a small event for the next two days, from Monday Nov 26th through Tuesday Nov
27th:

Wild turkeys have overrun a farm, and you can help clean up the
infestation! Players who want to participate in this event can enter any of the portals placed in Vemarken, Naphtali, Gad's Landing, Dragon Tooth, and Ralnoth. Turkey feathers can be traded in for minor items, and cooked turkeys can be donated to some of the townspeople's less
fortunate.

This event should be suitable for all levels.

There are three special event quests to get, and Gandor will
periodically be running a group through the boss mob. See Gandor for
other event updates and details.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com