To: "Phil Vlasak" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monopoly version 9

Hi Phil,

I don't know, I put monopoly version 9 out in December of 2008. It did then and still does list and allow me to choose the board to play. Maybe some new setting in Windows does not allow a program to explore the folder, or maybe you held the enter key down too long and chose the default original board. I just don't know.

BFN