From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Hunter
Jozwiak
Sent: 01 December 2012 21:53
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bokurano Dai Boukenn: Stage Seven-One Help

You will just press down arrow twice for upgrade in the Japaneese version.
A UAC dialog will pop up, which you must answer "yes"
to.  Once you have done so, the game will update to the English version.  To
access the English version, press e at and startup music (not the main menu,
the very first thing you here, that is where you press e).
HTH.