I'm afraid I agree with Liam, Dennis and Kay. This isn't the place for such news.

Of course, on audiogames.net this is exactly why we have an offtopic section of the forum, so that these sorts of things can be discussed in their appropriate area, but for a one subject only mailing list that does not seem the case.

Plus of course, sinse people on this list are from all different countries all over the world, if we started making allowances for tragic announcements we'd get a fair few of them. For example, a couple of weeks ago a house in manchester was set on fire by an arsonist and a family of five including three children died, yet I didn't announce on this list, and I'm pretty sure the same could be said rom members from many other parts of the world as well.

So, while I'm really sorry to hear about this, audeasy just isn't the place. After all such an incident is likely to get a mention on the British news too,.

Beware the grue!