Hi. I talked to slade the bartender and gill north of seaside. I'm supposed to get something valuable from the wizard in castle kraft south of peer in seaside and look for an island with an attorro to kill the head attoro I didn't spell that right. it's add erro. ? Can someone help with these two quests with information please? Thanks much.,

Jess
----- Original Message ----- From: "ryan chou" <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon quest info request, possible spoiler,beware

spoilers
can't remember where the first one is, but the viking ship is called
thor's hammer and its near the northeast edge of the zone I think
hth
also, there's a questinfo channel?

On 12/19/12, Keith <ks.steinbac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Possible Alter Aeon Spoiler, beware

Okay, I've been playing Alter Aeon and I am not stuck on 2 quests.

The first is that I hav eto find a boat named the Grumpy Dwarf, and get a
basilisk egg. Not sure where this ship is. I've been wandering around the
ocean and can't find it.

The second quest is also ship related. Ihave to find a cargo ship that is
supplying the vkings and destory the supplies onboard with a globe of liquid
fire. Can't find that boat either.

Yes, I have asked on the questinfo, chat, and gossip channels and no one has
helped me, so I'm asking here on list.

If you feel that this info may be a spoiler, you can email me directly at

ks.steinbac...@gmail.com

Thanks

Keith