Hi all,
I just wanted to say that I think this Tactical battles game is not just
focused on , well, tactical battles.  Don't let the name fool you. The ultimate
goal is to make this game a full fledged RPG game engine. One where people,
yes, even dumb as rocks people like myself, can finally express their
creativeness onto an audible gaming format.

I would recommend anyone who wanted to be creative in a new way, or who just
wants to see what it is like to edit and customize a game for educational
purposes, this may be a good time to check it out.

I have been testing it thru it's update and I can help anyone if they desire to
experiment. Heck, I would even build a map for you if you wanted, just to help.
Well, that's it. Check it out if you got the time and the inclination. Have a
great day guys,
al

"The truth will make you free"
Jesus Christ of nazreth 33AD