Hi your thinking of Perilous Hearts
----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8...@lavabit.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sidescrolling games.

Hi.
What about that new game from Blastbay Studios. I can't remember what it's called, but I remember chimps and hogs, lol.

Plus I remember laughing my behind off at Philip's playthrough. *grin*

Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Well, there is also Mysteries of the Ancients too, but as I am
redesigning that game its currently not available to the public.
However, according to many it is one of the best side-scrollers for
the VI community. So stay tuned for updates and news.

Cheers!