Hi Taylor,

I'm not an iPhone user myself, but there has been quite a bit of
discussion lately of a game called Legend of Dragon Pass.From what I
gather it is a fairly complex RPG game where you get to run and manage
a clan of Vikings over a period of several years: plant crops, build
raiding parties, explore new territories, enter into wars with rival
clans, and so forth. I'll let someone else who has the game tell you
more, but from the audio demo done a couple weeks back it is a very
involved game.