Talkback is free and always has ben free. There is a app that is suppose to help teach you talkback, but it is similar to what already comes on the phone and that costs. But see that is more people saying you have to buy our teaching app to learn your device or you won't know what to do. The android list called it trash and meant it falling a close second to anything mobilspeak came up with.

At 03:38 AM 1/7/2013, you wrote:
I have to say I disagree about talkback tom.  I looked into this a while
back and over here at least it seems you have to shell out an extra 150
dollars just for talkback...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 07 January 2013 04:34
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessability costs, as usual - Re: Good iPhone
games for Voiceover user

Hi Charles,

Good point, but it doesn't really cost you anything extra to get an
Android phone running Talkback either. The Android phones my wife and
I looked at tonight running Jellybean had Talk back on them, and all I
needed help with was setting up Talkback so it doesn't cost anything
extra to get an accessible Android phone. However, the one key setup
of the accessibility on an iPhone is definitely a plus in its favor to
consider.

> Another thing about the iPhones is that they will work for a visually
> impaired person right out of the box by quickly pressing one button 3
times

> in succession.  The built-in screen reader, called "Voice-Over", is now
> active.  And here's a very, very, very important factor:  The cost of this
> fully accessible device is the same whether you are sighted or totally
> blind.  This is another reason that I am an iPhone fan; accessibility at
the

> same price as for the sighted.
>
> ---
> Shepherds are the best beasts, but Labs are a close second.

-----
No virus found in this message.