Hi Everyone.

A wile back I mentioned an interpreter called Filfre for playing IF games from
the likes of Infocom and a bug this program had when the game suddenly quit in
that the text would disappear off the screen.  I am pleased to say that the
developer has now fixed this issue and the new version of Filfre can be
downloaded from his website at:
http://maher.filfre.net/filfre
Of course, if there are further issues then I will be glad of any feedback so I
can pass it on to the developer.  To all intents and purposes though, you
should now have no trouble in running any Infocom game that exits abruptly.

All the best, Ibrahim.