One was a free version and one is the full version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of michael
barnes
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:25 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Smack me.

Hey.
As you all know I had asked for some help concerning the Smack me game.
However I didn't know that the one I had was different from the one that was
in the app store.
I had the one call Smack me how fast are you.
The one in the app store is just called Smack me.
However both are by the same developer.
Except the first one is no longer in the app store and the second one is.
I wonder what is the difference between the two version?