Hi. Are you the person who recorded that demo? If so, it was great!!!! Can you please contact me off list if possible? I have a few questions and I'd like to talk to you about the game. Thanks.

Jess
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 2:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bokura no deibouken

The first post of the bokura no daibouken topic on the audiogames forum will
have it. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll give you the link to the
actual website. Dropbox would be easier, because you don't have to run it
through google translate or anything like that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>