Okay, Um, I'm only 13 level with my warrior necro thief...lol...But,
yes, I saw the bone shield and such...Can't wait to get it...That and
all the cool familliar, skeleton and mummies...Wooo Hoooo!...I saw
Hellborn the other night...I'll look for you and Gordan, because I can
def use all the help I can get...I just took the challice to the
priestess and have a couple more quests...My fam has been over the
past couple of days, so I haven't been able to get on...I can't
believe I'm sitting with my parents wondering if I'll have time after
they leave to play for a while...This is seriously sad,
y'all...(sheepish grin)