Blaze did about 1% damage to it. Yasutaka did a bit of damage, but not much. And no matter what I do it regens, and teleports somewhere else on the level. The only reason I beat it last time is because there's a bug that made your monster pet thing level 99, which is probably how you beat it as well unless you just recently started playing after he took that bug out. Now I'm wondering if there isn't a bug that causes the lost soul to regenerate all damage when it's turn starts, heh.

From: "ryan chou" <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:30 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Brave of Cloudia SecondBoss Fight

the best thing I can tell you is, hit it hard and hit it fast
momoka's blaze spell works pretty well if I remember right
yatsutaka's skills did about a hundred damage on it too if I remember correctly pitty I can't replay the boss fight, I could help more if I could replay it
well hope that helps somehow