Hi, some S8 games have an inaccessible settings link. I describe how to find it in my S8 podcasts located in the following links, however if you still can't find them, then you can install another S8 game which has the accessible settings link and transfer it that way. Lastly, you can write supp...@storm8.com and let them know your old device id, the new device id, and the name of the character, character code, approximate experience and income and the new device id and they should be able to help you. However the first way will be much faster. The audio links follow.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7652029/Storm8DemoPart1.mp3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7652029/Storm8DemoPart2Money.mp3

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Never have more children than you have car windows. - Erma Bombeck