Hi Paul,
Correct, I got one in there. It is called One shot wonders/zombie house. One
shot wonders is is a joke since it only uses the one zombie house map. Most
campaigns feature more then one.

I based the map very loosely on the old black and white romero classic, the
night of the living dead.
The plot is simple. Some satellite falls to earth and starts emitting wacky
zombie creating radiation. Hence forth, the world is plagued by brain eating
undead.

You play the survivors, four pros with guns, and about eight or nine generic
survivors  who have to search around for items to help them fight off the
zombie horde. Also there is a house in the middile of the map which  can be
used to hold off the horde...for a little while anyway.
I hope you enjoy it.
Also be sure to check out the others maps as well, on the web site are map
packs that are works in progress, but feature everything from fantasy,
spaceships to christmas themes.
Also if you have any suggestions or thoughts or complaints about any maps I
make let me know. I am always willing to make the maps I make  better.

al

"The truth will set you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.