Hi all. I am a new i phone 4s user. I whent to applevis and was looking around
for diffrent audio games that I can use with my i phone 4s. I rememberd Papa
Sangre and whent to audio games.net and then to the app stor. I didn't find
Papa Sangre in the app stor. I also tryed to download the night jar but it is
not out for people in Canada or the us yet so I wasn't able to get it. I just
am wondering what happend to these apps? and if there are any other audio game
apps that i can try for my i phone 4s? many thanks. from Mich.