Hi Thomas,

I have the same problem with Wheel of Fortune.
Are you smarter than a fifth grader comes on at 1:00 PM.  I also like that show
and Jeopardy for the same reason as you.  And then there are shows like Card
Sharks, The newlywed show and Family Feud where you learn more about what
people are thinking and doing.  And other times I very much enjoy mindless
entertainment.

Ok, I have the menu in where you choose
3 human players.
2 human players and 1 bot.
1 human player and 2 bots.
And I have where you enter the bots names or have it pick one for you.  Now all I
need to do <grin> is have the bots making decisions.

Have a good one.

BFN

    Jim

I remember when I used to peek and poke.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA