g raises the other players footsteps while shft lowers them currently
been suspended at mo in multi player mode h and shift controls your
chars footsteps and j and shift j controls the footsteps of zombies. i
tend to have my chars footsteps set at 120 while i have the zombies
set at 140 to enable better tracking and targeting. if you need any
help in game just shout i go by the name of pitbull in the game. hth