heck it can be utter crap all it needs to show is it can be done.
the blind eye was total crap but id did show off early 3d positioning of a sort.
w we now have better games than that but you need something to kick start it.

At 10:36 PM 2/28/2013, you wrote:
Hi.
I do not agree.
Eymerich is a fantastic way to make a the same game playable by sighted and blind people. In my opinion it establishes a new step for gaming which I wish to see spreaded all over.
The fact we personally may like or dislike the game in question is irrilevant.
And, due to the effort spent building this game, I would rather consider it more than an experiment.

Gabriel.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elena Brescacin" <talks...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New iOS game.

i have this inquisitor game in the original version - italian version
it's a talking game, in the style of old interactive fiction: you are
here, examine wall, go to corridor, go to room, take object, talk to
the character, use object, and so on.
Sincerely, I prefer other kind of adventure games
such as "the sarah game", where objects and locations are spoken or
indicated with a sound and you have to reach them moving around the
screen, on a computer or iDevice. I hope games developers think of
making this kind of audio games with more interaction. papasangre is a
try
but better things can be done
i talked to Ivan some time ago, as I can understand, inquisitor is the
first, it's almost an experiment