Hi Sarah, I have the game on the iphone 4. Atmittedly i mostly play it on the pc but i also did some playing on the iphone. I did have SOME issues with it but not as many as you mentioned. For me the dialogue was fine and i got inventory to work, after some practice. Do you have the phone in portrait mode? However, i could not get either the objectives or the help from god command to work (the developer is working on an alternative iphone command for help from god).
the email address that you will want to email to is i...@ticonblu.it
Greetings, Anouk,