Yes that is what i meant. You will have to do a lot more investigating in the abbey before you can leave, the abbott isnt as forthcoming as you might wish.
Greetings, Anouk,
Op 06/03/2013 22:53, Bryan Peterson schreef:
He didn't. He just told me about a demon.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: anouk radix
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help getting started in The Inquisitor

Hello, Try talking to the stablehand to see if he can help you. that
will get you started.
Greetings, Anouk,
Op 06/03/2013 19:12, Bryan Peterson schreef:
I listened to te podcast and, while I didn’t care much for Blind Educator’s rather monotonous presentation I was intrigued enough to fork over the fourteen bucks to get te game. And while it does seem to act a bit funky in the inventory the rest of it does seem to work. But I’m a little confused about what I ought to do after speaking with the Abbet. I know Ihave to find a horse but the saddle’s broken. Any tips would be appreciaed.
But thou must!