hmmm yeah I never thought about that.
I'd also like other formats text html and a few other things, and yes there are sertainly things we can do. A lot of magazines thesedays have gone online and discontinued paper versions this is no different. there are competitions promos and other adds for things to, things we could use depending on what it was or themed stuff. Though I don't know if we want the modern type, sertainly advance it as you wish but I think it should keep the older styles it started with that was what attracted me to the mag.
Sertainly we have come a long way from what it started with.
It started with several zips on a now dead server in 1996 called aud 1- aud 20.zip.
I did not know what they were and downloaded them and read them.