Hi Charles, I've looked on the site already but cannot find a reference as to
whether I can access / use the chat software on Mac. What am I missing? ;)

I'm seeing no mention of platform? -Or is this web-based instead?

Apologies for such basic questions, but it seems I cannot even access info
about the chat software without first registering for the site. This seems a
bit odd to me…

I must be missing something really obvious! :)

Thanks for any help you can point me to.

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: