That's a quote from an old Nintendo game, Dragon Warrior. One of the smaller quests was to rescue a princess from a dragon. Once you did and brought her home she would ask you if you loved her anytime you talked to her. If you said yes she would be happy. But if you said no she would say But thou must! Then she would ask you if you loved her again and would continue to do so until you said yes. It actually turned into something of a catchphrase among gamers, particularly anytime there was an instance in a game where it basically forced you to choose one option by the simple expedient of repeating the question over and over again until you did. Such instances are referred to as but thou must situations because of Dragon Warrior.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: Cara Quinn
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 3:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Inquisitor on the computer.

Bryan, what does your tagline refer to?

-But thou must?… -but thou must what?…

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Mar 9, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:

Did that. Now I just gotta find more wine now that I have the poison.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: anouk radix
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 2:01 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

try examining or going to the guard, try giving him wine.
Greetings, Anouk,
I did speak to the Abbet for the second time a while ago. Then I think I spoke to the guard at some point while I was working on the catalyst. Now neither of them says anything. I was thinking the librarian but I wasn't sure.