Hello all,

Following me replaying change reaction have i understood game play right?
1. i hear a coin in my hand, i.e. a dollar
2. Then i find a stack whose top coin matches the one announced. the pitch is
higher indicating a large quantity of coins are on it.
3. This is where i get confused though; it only explodes  that is to say the
stack, when vertical and horizontal surrounding stacks contain the coin in my
hand is this true?
i.e. some times if i put a penny on a  penny stack i hear another denomination
being spoken why is this? is this to trigger the chain reaction?
i assume one needs to examine the stacks to find the most appropriate to leave
the coin on to trigger the expiation?
finally in classic mode if i hear the bomb  and my coin in hand matches that on
which the bon is located i get extra points?
Regards, WIll