  From: Kimberly Qualls
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] shadowgate

  I am in the middle of it, now, but I totally agree with y'all...If you
  can, will you tell Nina that is an exceptional game, and the fact that
  even I can figure out to play is quite a compliment to her...I never
  could play the old games, so I really like the music also...I can't
  tell you how many times I have jumpted out a window or into something
  like a well and died...I didnt' do it on purpose but it funny
  anyway...Thanks for turning me onto it...(smile)