Hi.
Generally the best way to do this sort of thing would be to find out through the mud in question which soundpacks for which clients you can use. There are at least 3 more soundpacks for Alter Aeon, two for Vip Mud and one for Monkey Term that is part of MTScripts which is my own project. I believe there is at least one for Tintin, and a Mac port for it, all for Alter Aeon. There is a blind clients support page on http://alteraeon.com that talks all about this.

Sent with Thunderbird 16.0.1 Portable