Well, I decided the best method was probably to just go and try some of these
for myself, so i searched for several game titles in the Uk. pets live?
vampires live? kingdoms live and even racing live and got a big fat zero. quite
ironically I found some calculators and other applications to boost standing
for sale, but no games!

I then go to the storm 8 site and hit the i Phone section, and am told it's not
available in the Uk ap store (thank you storm 8 games), and would I like to use
the us store instead. So I use that. However still a big fat zero, I can find
none of the games at all, again, plenty of calculators and stuff but no actual
games indeed when i go to the links I'm now! told the games aren't available in
the us ap store either, plus my I phone's ap store still! seems to be stuck on
the wrong side of the atlantic and I have no idea how to get it back.

so thanks a bunch storm8 for making your games so easy to find, though in
fairness I don't know if this is stupid apple's fault for their bloody idiotic
ap store region thingy (I wouldn't have this if I could download the game from
storm 8 directly as I could on windows).

So, firstly does anyone know how to get these bloody games, and esecondly now
that my Iphone seems utterly confused about what country it is in does anyone
know how to get it back?

Grrrrrr!

all the best,