Hi, I've been creeping around the mud connector webiste and found a lot of games I'd like to try. So, I gathered the info from the site: line of each game page and entered them into the mush z client and waited for the connection to be established. I blieve iwas able to connect to 2 of them, out of 8. the rifts ones do not connect (from the Palladium category), the fallout one does not connect, and several of the shadow run ones do not connect or time out.

The X-men flame of darkness one connects but I do not know how to create a character, and the alter awon one, of course, works (most likely because the code is upated regularly by Dennis Town and the server capacity is high.

So, what to do, what to do...

Keith