Hi Michael.

The update to the inquisitor should have fixed this issue, once you get to the corpse and examine all the body parts, reaching the "our father" statement, press enter a couple of times and you should be taken back to the access path and be able to go to the square.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: michael barnes
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 5:06 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Please help with Inquisitor.

Hello, Ibrahim.
I was wondering if you might could help me with something on Inquisitor?
I examine the body, after the part were he says Our father this is no
stone, it's a human ear.
The game acts like it is frozen.
I have to press the escape key to get back to the selection screen to
pick if I want to go to the square, path, and puddle.
However I have done this more then five times, and I am wondering how
many times did you have to examine the body?
And is there a way I can check the version number for the game on the Mac?
Thanks for all of your help and understanding!