Hi dark,

I haven't heard anything on how smugglers is doing in terms of updates?
What's going on with it these days?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 20 March 2013 11:28
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upgrading smugglers 5.

Hi lindsay.

Just download the update program from the section on the nielsbauer site and
run it. When it says directory to update files to, check that it has the
correct one for where your smugglers5 game is installed (if not click the
button and rouse to the directory), then just keep hitting next until your
done.

hth.

All the best,