  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For Shaun everiss...

  Hi Al and all,

  Just for your information the standard operating procedure for
  something like this would be to mail your message to the moderators
  rather than the list, and we can forward it onto the proper recipient.
  That would keep messages like this off list and would save the list
  from seeing personal posts back and forth to each other.