Hi.

Now that my production is finished and I am no longer having to think of ways
to pretend to be a snooty English Lord on stage, I would like to try this
inquisitor game that people have been talking about. however, I was wondering
what version to get and what the various differences were.

I understand the pc version is more expensive, but is there an advantage to
buying it? Since I usually have either my pc or laptop as well as my Iphone I
will always have access to one system or the other so I don't see the need to
buy the game on both systems. Are there any major differences or extra rewards
in one version or another? Is the ios method with the touch screen  harder in
it's control and flicking through objects than just using the keyboard on the
pc?

is it possible to buy the pc version for multiple machines (since I'd like it
on both my pc and laptop if I choose to get it rather than the Ios version).

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Beware the Grue!