Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:03 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Trying to contact blindsoftware.com

Hey everyone,

This is a copy of an EMail I wrote to blindsoftware. I can not reach them by Email, by phone, or through there website. Did they shut down?
Anyways, here's the Email:
Hi,
I've been trying to contact you for weeks now. I've emailed supp...@blindsoftware.com, I've called the company, ETC. This is my last attempt. Oh, just so you know, your supp...@blindsoftware.com Email bounced back at me. I just restored all my unlock codes for all the games, but I'm having some trouble getting classic pipe, and classic troopanum to work. I remember back when I had them working last, there was a separate file I needed to install to make those work. I don't know what kinda file it is, but I do not have it.
The error I keep getting is:
Pipe 1.0 graphic 798
graphic 775  Error 1556 license file not valid for this computer.
OK
All the other games work besides these two. The error is the same for both as far as the error.
Any help would be appreciated.
Ryan