I went to the site mentioned here tried to download the dosgame and was told i was forbidden does someone kow why or how i can get it/ thanks.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The orb of zot

Hi lisa.

A zcode version of the game exists, which will run in winfrotz or any similar if interpreter. You can find it at http://www.wurb.com/if/game/678 I've actually been toying with giving it a page on the audiogames.net db, since it is an rpg, and while it does use some ascii graphics to show your environment when you use a flaire, or read the map, they aren't really complicated as they just show the environment around the room your in in 8 directions.

the only thing I will say is note that you might need a virtual curser as well with this one, since you can't just go by what is shown on the turn display.

Hth.

all the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Hayes" <lhay...@internode.on.net>