smile thx tom for making that corection. it was really late when i wrote that :d. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Inquiry From Popular Mechanics

Hi,

Just a minor correction to Mich's post below. Jim Kitchens website is
http://www.kitchensinc.net
in case Ashley or anyone wants to look it up. :D

On 3/27/13, Mich <mi...@eastlink.ca> wrote:
Hello. as a blind gamer my self. I like the games shades of doom a audio
version of the old doom game. I like it since it is a fps game meaning a
first person shooter game and those are the games that I like. the object of

the game is to kill monsters and things and shut down an experiment. this
game is made by gma games. there website is www.gmagames.com  I also like
Jim kitchen's games. he makes free sapi games and window games. his website

is kitchen'. I also like q 9. this is made by blastbay studios. the object of this game is to get the little alien q9 back to his ship. wile battling
things like bares, bats, and other things. you have to go through several
worlds like the jungle world, the cave world, the mountain world and the
death world. The audio game community has allot of other audio games. some
of witch can be played on line. one that comes to mind is swamp. it is
another zombie shooting game. The audio game community though has nothing
like anything like say grand theth audo. all though others on this list
might be able to shed more light on that since there are gamers and
developers on this list. to me what makes a good audio game is good sounds and a good story line. I tend to go for the fps games my self since I am not

in to txt adventure games. I hope I have helped ancer your questions and
feel free to quote me in your article. my name is Mich Verrier I am blind
and I am 29 and I live in New Liskeard Ontario Canada.