Hi Kieth.

I do not use window eyes, but I can hopefully answer your questions.

Firstly yes, vipmud will output directly to window eyes along with other screen readers or ms sapi, you however need to enable this in the tools menue. When you start the program, your given the connection dialogue to choose a character and mud with valhalla, materiamagica, project bob and a few others in it, but just hit escape to go out of that then press alt T for tools, which is a stadnard windows menue so should be read no trouble, select the options you want there, (you can also select whether to have the connect dialogue pop up at start too).

I'm not sure what your talking about with alt right arrow unless that is a window eyes command, however you should be able to tab betwene the output window and input list, though obviously if your not playing a mud you won't have any text in there. Alt however will get you to the standard windows menue structure.

As to the output window in text, yes, that is quite doable in vipmud. i believe it's an option in either the options or edit menues, but since I don't myself tend to have it enabled by default (I find reviewing the output window with arrow keys during playing the mud more than enough), I'm afraid I don't know where it is, however if you check the manual you will find details of all! the options and info about scripting too.

There is also I believe a quick way to switch to window eyes, but again, see the manual for that.

Hth.

All the best,