From: Volker Krause [mailto:volker.kra...@kdab.com]
Sent: Freitag, 28. März 2014 10:52
To: gammaray-inter...@kdab.com
Cc: Schimkowitsch Robert
Subject: Re: [Gammaray-interest] Since 2.0, GammaRay doen't work at all

I've tested your combination (Qt 4.8 MSVC 2010 debug 32bit) here now, both
with and without deployment it works fine on a simple test target. I assume
you are testing with your "real" application as the target? Could you maybe
check what happens with e.g. "messagemodeltest.exe" that you'll find in the
"bin" folder of the GammaRay build directory? That should tell us if we are
looking at a fundamental problem with GammaRay, or some specific
incompatibility to your target.

regards,
Volker