Do we currently have plans for Ganglia 3.0.5 release?  I would
personally like to see a release very soon -- we have made a few
enhancements to the webfrontend plus other cleanups to the code.
Also, given our developer base, we should probably wrap up 3.0.x
branch and start focusing on 3.1.x (unless we have other plans for
3.0.x branch).

However, it looks like since the branch was created, most changes were
still done to trunk (my changes included).  Can we agree on what
changes should go into 3.0.x branch vs trunk?

I would think that all the dynamically link libraries work which Brad
has been working on should stay in trunk -- however, if there are
conflicting changes done to the branch, they should be reverted.

I could try to go through my recent changes and make sure that they go
into the branch as well -- I hope that other developers can do the
same.

Makes sense?

Thanks in advance,