Federico Sacerdoti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have tagged CVS, built, and released Ganglia 2.5.1 on Sourceforge.
> Please, please test it - the links, rpms, upgrade feature of the
> webfrontend, etc.

OK, now I'm running it on 431 hosts in 8 clusters. Things seem to work
nicely. The CPU usage seems fine - the context switch counter stays
nice and low - and I can monitor the gmonds from Nagios without them
dying the SIGPIPE death.

Thanks, all!

You might be interested in one of the uses I've put Ganglia to; on
several clusters I extract batch queue stats from Maui and inject them
into Ganglia using gmetric. Gmetad consolidates the data into rrds,
from which I generate pretty graphs, published on:

  http://status.nsc.liu.se

There are some gaps in the graphs where gmonds have died on me. I
suspect the aforementioned SIGPIPE death. Let's see if things
stabilize now.

--
Leif Nixon                                    Systems expert
National Supercomputer Centre           Linkoping University